miércoles, febrero 23, 2011

Another day in the first world




Another sunny day in the first world
(I know it sounds like a bad feel),
Walking for a while, feeling my limbs:
Destination nowhere, hereby I disallow

Roaming through the city luminous guts,
I can see them all: the sinner and saint,
The poet and illiterate, the sick and sage,
The eremite and rover, the healthy and broke

But you’re not here, and I miss thee,
And I nuisance my shattered free will:
Too much to spare, nothing to carry on

So this nightfall, after crossing the Rubicon,
I will see you again, and in your arms
I will find redemption one more time
Cayetano Gea Martín

4 comentarios:

santiago dijo...

Tu padre por si acaso.
Como no traduzcas vas a perder los pocos comentarios que te hacen.

Cayetano dijo...

El que comentaba antes era yo desde un ordenador del centro de adultos.

Kay dijo...

Dale al traductor de Google... O aprende inglés...

Inglés de memoria dijo...

Cool words =)
En nuestro Blog nos dedicamos al Inglés, si llegas a saber de alguien que necesite aprender porfavor recomiendanos. Me gusta tu Blog ya que puedo ampliar el vocabulario de mi Español, ¡gracias!